3D Security has designed and installed Access Control Solutions for School Districts, Cities, Counties, Power Plants, Large Manufacturing Facilities, Churches, Public Utilities, Office Buildings, and virtually any type of building imaginable.
Access Control allows the end user to control the electronic locking and unlocking doors and gates, and control unauthorized, undocumented, or restricted entry into specified areas.
- Access systems can control one door or hundreds of doors spread out over buildings virtually anywhere.
- Users can use keypads, proximity (RF ID) cards, tags, fobs, or biometric readers to gain access through controlled doors.
- Users can be added and removed remotely.
- Users entry can be programmed to specific doors and at specific times if desired.
- Access doors can be programmed to automatically lock and unlock at certain times.
- Access control systems can provide a user log of who came in where and when.